All acts and conduct in violation of federal, state or local laws, ordinances or regulations are prohibited in the library and on library property. Specifically prohibited are:
- Bringing animals into the library, except for service animals such as guide dogs for the blind or hearing-impaired.
- Creating loud, unreasonable or disturbing noises, either personally or by electronic devices
- Distributing or posting printed materials that have not been approved by the library
- Bringing food and any uncovered drink into the library
- Disorderly conduct, including fighting, disruptive or disrespectful treatment of staff or patrons
- Leaving a child unattended
- Not wearing shoes or shirt
- Removing library materials from the premises without authorization
- Selling items without authorization
- Using tobacco
- Using skateboards, skates or other recreational devices on library property
- Using obscene language or offensive words
- Use of any form of nicotine delivery products
Failure to comply with the library’s rules and regulations may result in arrest and/or exclusion from the library.